If you are looking to accelerate weight loss, work your whole body, tone your muscles, or get stronger without putting stress on your joints, you should consider buying a cross-trainer. In this article, we will review a top elliptical cross trainer in the market today – Blue Fitness CURV 3.0. Is this machine worth it? What features are available? Read on to find out.
About The Manufacturer
Bluefin Fitness is a manufacturer of fitness equipment established in 2013 with headquarters in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire. It is a family run business with a dedication to quality, innovation, and customer service. Against all the odds, Bluefin has grown from an enterprise with a passion for fitness and health to the number one retailer of vibration massage plates and fitness equipment in the UK.
CURV 3.0 Overview
CURV 3.0 is the largest model of all Bluefin elliptical trainers. It comes with over 12 automatic programs and 16 manual levels of resistance that lets you stroll at your pace or simulate a cross-country sprinting and running. The machine excellently provides you with a low-impact cardio exercise experience and a perfect fit for your home gym. Sleek, reasonably compact, durable, made of high-grade materials, and many other outstanding features, this machine provides you an exhilarating experience while you workout.
- Built swimproof and water resistant to 50M, Charge...
- With a battery life of up to 7 days, Fitbit Charge...
- Use 24/7 heart rate to better track calorie burn,...
- Fitbit Charge 3 automatically...
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality,...
Last update on 2020-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Some Outstanding Features Of This Product
- Digital console: This machine comes with a digital console that allows you to track your workout in real-time by displaying your speed, pulse rate, distance covered, exercise time, and calories burnt. Merely tracking these parameters may be a little basic for many fitness enthusiasts. So, for added functionality, the elliptical cross trainer lets you get more of your workout by tracking through your smartphone device with the E-Health app. The machines come already pre-calibrated to synchronize with the E-health app. So, there will be no hassle connecting your device to it.
- Targets for advanced training: Like with other top elliptical cross trainers, this device lets you set workout goals with any of the workout parameters is displayed. The heart rate control function enables you to program a target heart rate within 40 to 199 BPM, and the device automatically adjusts the resistance to keep you on track. You could also set goals with other parameters like exercise time, calories burned, and distance covered.
- Ergonomic Dual Handlebars: This machine lets you focus your exercise on either your upper, abdominal, or lower muscles by switching between handlebarsas you exercise. Precisely, the device enables you to push forward within its synchronized arm and leg drive or close-in on the handlebars for a sprint finish burst.
- Heavy Duty flywheel: Because of its high-quality 14kg flywheel, the machine guarantees a whisper-quiet fluid and natural long-stride motion. To further improve the drive quality, the device incorporates a safe and superior-grade magnetic braking system that will halt it with total ease. The rare-flywheel also ensures optimum glides, low impact, and anti-jerk protection for your joints by reducing the shocks transferred to your body as you exercise.
|Distance between pedals (stride length)||19.5cm|
|Maximum user weight||100kg|
|Flywheel Weight (Inertia system):||14kg|
|Manual levels of resistance||16|
Like with all Blue Fitness products, this device has a 12-month warranty, and the company promises to fix every technical issue that may arise within the warranty period for free. There is also a 30 days money-back guarantee on this product.
- Silent drive system
- Anti-slip secure foot pedals
- Dual, ergonomic grip handlebars
- Integrated transport wheels for better mobility
- High-quality, commercial-grade construct
- Magnetic brake system
- Integrated E-health Fitness smartphone app
- 12 workout programs and 16 manual resistance levels
- There are fewer resistance levels on this device than in its predecessor
Overall, Blue Fitness CURV 3.0 cross trainer is an outstanding option if you’re looking to start training or maintain your cardio health after injury. It is indeed an excellent addition to your home gym. Its exceptional features, top-quality construct, and compatibility with smartphones via E-health or Bluetooth will provide you a fun-filled workout experience.