Did you know that bike riding is one of the most recommended exercises?
Unfortunately, one in ten people in the UK either doesn’t know or has forgotten how to ride a bike. Luckily, some technology specialists came up with exercise bikes, also known as stationary bikes. This way, you can easily “ride your bike” without worrying about tripping or crushing into something. At the end of the day, you will gain similar physical benefits you would gain when riding a real bicycle.
Now picture this! You have a stationary bike that is also a cross-trainer (an equipment used to simulate stair climbing, walking, or running). So imagine having a machine that offers a cross-trainer and a bike at the same time!
Meet Confidence 2 in 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer & Bike: The machine that combines an exercise bike and elliptical trainer altogether. Check out this review to learn more about it.
- Built swimproof and water resistant to 50M, Charge...
- With a battery life of up to 7 days, Fitbit Charge...
- Use 24/7 heart rate to better track calorie burn,...
- Fitbit Charge 3 automatically...
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality,...
Last update on 2020-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Confidence 2 in 1 Cross Trainer is an equipment that’s developed as an elliptical machine and a stationary bike. Also, it comes at a friendly price, making it an ideal option for anyone that is on a low budget and wants to get the most of a workout equipment. It ‘s also developed with a user-friendly mechanism, so it won’t give a beginner such a hard time. This unit offers a full-body workout, and it has been made to last for long enough.
- Compact and Sturdy
Yes, this machine comes 2-in-1, but it won’t occupy much of your space. You can get it even if you live in a confined space, like an apartment. When you fully assemble the machine, it measures just about 128cm by 154cm by 50cm. Also, it has a strong construction that will remain sturdy for long enough.
- Dual Action
Confidence 2 in 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer offers a full-body workout. Typically, you will work on your lower and upper body when on this machine. In other words, it will work on your chest, arms, legs, hips, buttocks, and back.
Since this equipment offers the delivery of two machines on one unit, it assures you of an ultimate benefit when you are using it. First off, you can easily adjust the seat to your preference and the entire unit is flexible enough to give you a worthwhile workout experience.
Furthermore, it comes with a computer console that will display the time, distance covered, calories burned, and current speed. This way, you will easily track your workout progress.
- Resistance Levels
You’ll also love the resistance levels of this dual machine. Basically, you can adjust the resistance level to match your training needs. It is not clear how many resistance levels are available on the machine, but it sure has a flexible resistance. For that, you will adjust it according to how intense you want your workout to be. Also, it is easy to adjust the resistance level. All you have to do is turn the Resistance Dial to your desired level.
What’s Good About The 2 in 1 Bike And Cross Trainer?
- It offers a cross-trainer and a stationary bike at once (obviously)
- Value for money. The machine comes at a very low price and it offers a lot in return
- It comes with a computer console that displays the relevant workout details
- The resistance level is adjustable
- It is compact to fit in a confined space
- It is covered by a full factory warranty
- The strides can move forward or backwards (as you prefer)
- It supports up to 110kgs, which is a decent weight limit for its price
- Most people complain that the seat is too hard, which might not be quite comfortable if you seat on it for a long time.
- The stride length is 13”, and this might not be comfortable for some users
- The assembly might take a few hours to finish, but it does come with an instruction manual for easy operation.
- Some users claim that the machine can be wobbly or shaky when you ride it at a higher speed.
Does this machine perform decently? Yes, it does. Furthermore, it goes for less than £90, which is worth the bargain. The best part is that it comes with two workout features/equipment on one machine. While there might be a few points that aren’t as good as the high-end equipment, this one is still a decent unit to purchase for your daily workout at home.
Don’t waste the chance of enjoying the elegance of a dual machine that comes at the price of one. Get yours today at Amazon.