2 in 1 treadmills would be your best option if you’re looking to get a treadmill you can run on and use under the desk when the need arises. They give you a better deal rather than buying separate treadmills for running and walking. COSTWAY 2 in 1 folding treadmill is a good place to start looking for a top-quality treadmill.
In this article, we will review this folding running machine and let you know its features, performance, build quality, and shortcomings. So, at the end of this review, you will have a well-rounded piece of information on your purchase decisions.
This COSTWAY device is an innovative folding treadmill that lets you bot walk, jog, and run either from the comfort of your home or your office. It features a sleek design, a powerful but quiet drive system as well as other outstanding features that guarantee effective training routines. With a spacious running deck and already assembled. Thus, ensuring the most convenient exercise and training program you can wish for.
Some Unique Features of This Product
- Top-quality Drive System: Most 2 in 1 treadmills come with powers within 400 to 800w and that is quite enough for a good training session. Yet, this device features a powerful, efficient 2.25hp motor to drive its running deck. With this high-power, the treadmill can run even smoother and for a more extended time without stressing its component or reducing its lifespan. The drive system allows the running deck to go as fast as 12km/h for running and 4km/h for walking.
- Excellent Running Deck: This machine has a 102 x 41 cm (L x W) running area size that allows you to move comfortably with your full stride without getting misbalanced. The deck also features a 7-layer non-slip cushion system that prevents wear, slip, noise, and shocks from being sent to the user’s knees.
- Console: A LED screen displays time, distance, calories, and speed- monitoring your movement in real-time. The device is also enhanced with Bluetooth connectivity for its built-in audio speakers. So, you can motivate yourself by playing music from your smart device as you exercise. There is also a remote control that allows you to adjust the speed of the machine and stop it when you wish.
- Design: The design of this folding treadmill is quite sublime. First, it comes with a compact, portable size with a modern look that allows you to store it anywhere in your home be it under the sofa, bed, etc. There are also integrated transportation wheels at the base to improve the device’s mobility after use. The machine comes fully assembled and you will not need to worry about installation cost or stress.
- Added Functions: Supplied with this machine is a safety key that should be attached when the machine is running in case the user slips or wants an emergency halt of the running deck.
|Dimension||125 x 109 x 66 cm (L x H x W)|
|Folded Dimension||132 x 13 x 66 cm|
|Running Belt Area||41 x 102|
|Maximum User Weight||110kg|
|Included Components||Walking Machine, Power Cord, Remote Control, safety key.|
This product, as with all COSTWAY treadmills, has a one-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you change your mind after the purchase.
- It does not need installation
- Equipped with power saving mode to save energy
- Multi-layer cushioning for shock absorption and noise reduction
- Compact, foldable, and space-saving design makes it ideal for home and office use
- Built-in transport wheels for easy mobility
- Bluetooth compatibility
- Excellent overall performance
- The machine does not fold flat because of its handles
- No incline
Recommendation and Purchase option
All in all, if you’re looking for an affordable treadmill for both under the desk walking and conventional running, the COSTWAY 2 in 1 treadmill is an excellent option. The device does not fold completely flat but the tallest section when folded is only 13cm high- which is still quite compact. It does not support incline also. But for its price, this folding treadmill provides an excellent value.