Since keeping fit and improving cardiovascular health isn’t only for athletes but everyone, treadmill now comein designs that aren’t limited to the conventional gym but compatible with formal places like the office. One such treadmill is the DESKFIT DFT200.
This walking pad is from the popular and renowned fitness equipment industry – Sportstech. So, if you’re considering a purchase, you’re on the right track. Still, we will provide you a detailed analysis of the machine without any partiality or even regard to its brand.
What should you expect? First, the exceptional features that make the walking pad stand out. You’ll see its build quality and intended use. You will also be exposed to possible design flaws and product limitations. Our advice? Read the post very carefully before you make any decisive action on the purchase.
The DFT200 Overview
DESKFIT DFT200 was designed to revolutionize your daily life – like your work desk into a movement-friendly area that you can use to burn calories, improve cardio fitness, increase productivity, and stay healthy. The machine comes with a drive system and other features carefully tailored to combine movement and work, increasing calorie burning from 50-70 when sitting to a mouth-watering 200-300 as you move.
Some Unique Features Of This Product
- Adaptive Drive System: While searching for an office treadmill, your specifications should be quite different from when you’re looking for home fitness equipment. Definitely, you will need some power on its drive system but your focus will be more on its noise levels than so much power. DESKFIT DFT200 provides you with sufficient power for your exercise but it very quiet in operation that you don’t disrupt work activities. You get to walk at a maximum speed of 7.1km/h or lower speed for less intense training.
- Design: As much as you want to keep fit in the office, you wouldn’t get as much luxury with space or colours available at home. So, this walking pad features a compact, portable size with an adjustable height that fits under the desk or any confined place. The design is quite simple but elegant enough to adapt to your office or home. You can select from its three wood colours available that should match with your office flooring or simply not look awkward when in use.
- Safety: Yes, you wouldn’t be running on this device so the risk is quite minimal. However, working can take your focus off the treadmill and that may be a cause for concern. So, this machine has extra-wide surfaces on the side so you can easily jump to any of these sides in an emergency and turn off your machine in peace.
- Console: This treadmill does not have an LCD monitor to display the workout parameter. Albeit, it features a handy app that in conjunction with your device via Bluetooth will display your distance covered, speed level, steps taken, calories burnt, and time. The app lets you save these exercise parameters to track your overall program and improve when you feel it’s so soothing. DFT200 has a handy, clearly arranged remote control that allows you to adjust the speed, pause, or stop the treadmill.
- Added Functions: There is a transportation wheel sat the base of the device to ease mobility across your office. There is also a tablet holder for safe, easy reach, and view of your smartphone as you exercise.
|Dimension||131 x 105 x 56 cm (L x H x W)|
|Running Belt Area||41 x 102|
|Maximum User Weight||110kg|
|Included Components||Treadmill, Power Cord, and Remote Control.|
This treadmill has a 2-year warranty for home use. You also get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Adaptive design for both office and home
- Handles are available as an option
- Practical feet and wall fixation
- Easy-to-use remote control
- Smart app control
- Durable construct
- Easy to assemble
- The deck is quite small
Recommendation and Purchase Option
All in all, DESKFIT DFT200 is an outstanding walking pad. It gives you a smooth, quiet, and efficient way to burn calories as you work. Sadly, its deck is quite small. Yet, before you conclude that this deck will prevent you from buying it, you must recognize the purpose of the machine. The treadmill is for walking so you may not use your full stride.