Vibration plates are highly effective in weight loss, decreasing stress, improving circulation, flexibility and better balance as well with developing stronger bones and having a healthy-looking skin. In this article, we reviewed a premium vibration plate from the renowned manufacturer, Sportstech VP250. Read on to see its features, unique advantages over competitors and whether it is your ideal home fitness equipment.
About The Manufacturer
Sportstech is the home fitness division of the Berlin-based manufacturer of fitness equipment, Innovamaxx. Alongside Sportstech, the company has other brands of fitness equipment designed for various purposes of use – Bluewheel, Relaxxnow, and Deskfit. Established in 2017, it is one of the fastest-growing home fitness brands in Germany. We can easily say that its rapid growth is a function of its core values for functionality design and innovative technology. The company is a #1 Amazon Export champion and was one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies in 2019.
The VP250 is a top-quality vibration plate with exceptional design and superior-quality construct. Its most stand out feature is the 180 intensity levels it supports. This option lets users feel the power of the vibration and experience a highly effective and fast fat reduction or any other fitness goal. The device also features multiple speed levels and training programs along with an exquisite curved design. Both guarantees effective workout sessions and aesthetically pleasing design for your home while idle.
- Built swimproof and water resistant to 50M, Charge...
- With a battery life of up to 7 days, Fitbit Charge...
- Use 24/7 heart rate to better track calorie burn,...
- Fitbit Charge 3 automatically...
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality,...
Last update on 2020-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Some Unique Features Of This Product
- High-power motor: Sportstech VP250 comes with a 1000W rated motor to ensure impactful training sessions. This high-power motor along with the innovative vibration technology lets you feel vibrations of up to 15Hz for relaxation, balance training, mobilization and weight loss. It is worth mentioning that this machine’s motor is more powerful than those on recent models. That allows this device to support a staggering 150kg user weight rather than the 100 to 120kg on competitors and its successors. Hence, you can trust the stability and durability of this machine.
- Console: This vibration plate has an LCD monitor where you can select any one of the four user programs available, or opt for a manual mode. The manual settings give you full control of the device. That is, you can adjust the workout parameters and training intensity to meet your fitness goals. Also, increased ease, you can alter these workout parameters remotely from the included remote control. The machine also features an integrated Bluetooth speaker. With this function, you can entertain yourself by playing music from your smartphone via these powerful speakers as you train.
- Design: Sportstech VP250 comes with an elegant, curved design. Although eye-catching, its design provides more than looks. The most important advantage of a curved vibration plate is that it allows for an ergonomic and successful training session by improving the feeling of movement during your exercise.
VP250 comes with power ropes, and five Sportstech fitness bands to both improve your training session and provide more variety to your workout. There are training posters included with the device that provides you with insight on how to achieve an efficient workout if you are a beginner. Alternatively, you could also opt for any of the five training videos in the starter package.
|Dimension||80.5 x 42 x 17 cm (L x W x H)|
|Maximum user weight||150kg|
|Vibration frequency||5 – 15Hz|
Sportstech supports this product with a 2-year warranty for home use.
- Two ropes and five fitness bands included
- Curved design
- Coloured, touchscreen LCD monitor
- Three different foot positions available
- Low-noise drive motor
- Slim, curved design
- It comes with training posters and videos beneficial for beginners
- Anti-slip surface
- 8 training programs available
- Tame in vibration frequency when compared to recent models
Recommendation And Buying Option
All in all, the Sportstech VP250 vibration plate does an exceptional job in general body activation. The device comes with a high-power motor that delivers up to 15Hz of vibration along with fitness straps and other accessories to provide a varied but impactful workout session. Compared to recent models, the device’s vibration frequency is quite low, but for its price, this machine offers excellent value.