The cross trainer is one of the best fitness machine when it comes to a full body workout. Since it targets the entire body, you can burn fat evenly, and help to increase your overall muscle mass. Looking at the JTX Tri-Fit cross trainer, I had the opportunity to become familiar with most of the intricate features.
In this article, we take a deeper look at this machine to find out if it might be the ideal option for your needs. I had a couple of workout session to try to push the machine to the limit, utilizing most of the features. Here is my breakdown of the Tri-Fit Cross Trainer and if it might be the best option for you:
- Electromagnetic resistance system
- 16-20 inch stride length
- Incline feature added for more functionality
- The advanced console can connect via Bluetooth
- iConsole app compatible
- 19 workout programs included with the ability to add custom programs
- 150kg weight limit
- 17kg flywheel for optimal resistance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Tri-Fit Trainer Overview
Looking at the this cross trainer I was bewildered by many of the features specified on the box. The machine comes with a couple of elite features and while I was skeptical to whether they all actually work, I had to give the machine a try and find out for myself how well it works.
- Built swimproof and water resistant to 50M, Charge...
- With a battery life of up to 7 days, Fitbit Charge...
- Use 24/7 heart rate to better track calorie burn,...
- Fitbit Charge 3 automatically...
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality,...
Last update on 2020-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The console is the standout feature and since it comes with an elite console that can connect to your iConsole, you can now navigate through all of these features with ease and keep all of your stats tracked. 19 workout programs have been added for beginners to get them started. However, you can also create your own custom workout programs to your own needs.
I am quite large myself, forcing me to look for a better machine to sustain my weight. Fortunately, JTX Tri-Fit comes with a 150kg weight limit and the 17kg flywheel adds a ton of resistance for stronger individuals. Additionally, the incline features helps you with resistance and this will ensure the user can now burn weight a little faster than they are used to.
Adding to the fact that larger users can comfortably workout, they have included a massive 16 to 20-inch stride length. Individuals with longer legs can now workout with even more comfort to ensure the best possible motion is achieved. As I already mentioned, the handles have been designed in an ergonomic manner, making them comfortable for virtually any fitness enthusiast.
Lastly, we look at the space saving design. While the cross trainer does not have a folding feature, it is rather small and this enables you to save a ton of space if needed. The limited lifetime warranty signals confidence from the manufacturer as well. Additionally, they have included a 2-year service warranty to ensure that the trainer is in the best possible condition.
What I Like
- Incredible durability and designed for large users
- The intricate console that makes the machine really functional
- Massive service warranty should help you if something does break down
- Space saving design enables you to use it in smaller apartments
- The workout programs have been specially designed for beginners and advanced fitness lovers
What I Didn’t Like
- The assembly might be a little tricky for those without experience
- You will need to take some time to get used to the features
- It is quite expensive
Should I Buy It?
We all love quality products and we like to get value for our money. The JTX Tri Fit definitely gives you all of the value you need. It is rather expensive, but you will soon realize it was worth it. Should anything drastic go wrong, they have excellent customer service and the warranty keeps you protected.
We would like to thank you for reading this article and encourage you to share some of your thoughts. Let us know in the comment section if you have ever used this cross trainer and some of the experiences you had.